HelixAR™ with ABC Technology
Combines the advanced specialty modes of a premium ESU with the benefits of CONMED’s latest ABC® technology.
The HelixAR™ is intended for both open and laparoscopic procedures.
Monopolar Specialty Modes:
- Laparoscopic: Limits voltage to 2700V in Lap Mode, helping reduce the risks of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling.
- Fluids: Rapid energy initiation for immediate clinical effect in high load/low impedance conditions.
- Pulse Coag: Pulsing bursts of coagulation for controlled hemostasis with reduced tissue carbonization.
- Argon Dissect: Works with the CONMED dissecting electrode to provide argon enhanced cutting with four varying levels of hemostasis.
- Pulse Argon: Provides controlled hemostasis for small surface bleeders with four pulse timings.