ADVANTAGE PLUS™ Endoscope Reprocessor
The ADVANTAGE PLUS™ Automated Endoscope Reprocessor (AER) is a fully automated and computer-based asynchronous endoscope reprocessor.
The ADVANTAGE PLUS™ AER can reprocess a variety of endoscopes, which includes compatibility with most flexible endoscopes. In addition, the ADVANTAGE PLUS™ is also validated for reprocessing TEE probes, dilators, cystoscopes and semi-critical rigid scopes.
Through a comprehensive endoscope channel monitoring, all channels are fully reprocessed. The ADVANTAGE PLUS™ AER monitors each endoscope channel separately for blockage and proper flow. Because of a high-performance cleaning cycle, the variability of manual cleaning is eliminated. With a documented wash cycle, you can be sure that human error is minimized and your endoscope is reprocessed safely.
The ADVANTAGE PLUS™ AER operates using a low temperature disinfection cycle. By using our single-use RAPICIDE™ PA High-Level Disinfectant, endoscope compatibility is ensured. In addition RAPICIDE High-Level Disinfectant is aldehyde free reducing worker exposure and risk.
- Conformity to ISO 15883-1/-4 standards;
- Asynchronous, dual reprocessing basins;
- Individual channel connectivity and channel blockage monitoring;
- Continuous leak testing and automated alcohol flush;
- Extensive cycle data management for scope-specific cycle programming, operation and cycle data documentation;
- Single-use, environmentally friendly RAPICIDE PA High-Level Disinfectant effectively kills CRE;
- Remote diagnostics service capabilities for fast technical support Networking capabilities for centralized data collection of multiple Advantage machines and sites;
- Water pre-filtration system and optional printer, air compressor and vapour management system;
- PC-based system with large, flat screen monitor, mouse and keyboard;
- Barcode reader and hands-free lid operation;
- Requires Advantage Hook-up Connector Blocks designed for endoscope-specific connections (it must be purchased separately).