Dr. Richard K. Lenz was born in London, UK where he started his career in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) at Goldman Sachs. He later worked six years as a management consultant for McKinsey & Co and eventually returned to M&A in 2006 for Deutsche Bank. Before founding his own company, he had worked as an investment director at Orlando Management.
Dr. Richard Lenz has an impressive academic background, holding a MSc in Mechanical Engineering, an MBA, and a PhD in Finance from the Technical University in Munich and LMU. During his doctoral degree, he attended several research programs at prestigious institutions such as MIT, Boston University, and currently Harvard Business School.
Back in 2011 he acquired an Aircraft Supplier Company (E.I.S. Aircraft) and eventually sold it to EQT in February 2015. In 2013 he founded and built his own industrial holding that offers a wide range of services:
- Age care support and franchise system;
- Shrimp farming;
- Mobile X-Ray for both human and veterinary use;
- Critical communication provider (hard- and software);
- German PBX Cloud phone system;
- European Hardware Maintenance Services and business renewal;
- Fully vertical integrated Jewelry Business, with its own manufacturing in Bali;
- Regional Water and Fire Restoration Services;
- Leading European functional sports (Socks) and franchises.