Minimally Invasive Temporary Heart Pump
Greater Hemodynamic Support
Confident positioning allows for sustained higher flows:
- Peak flows up to 4.3 L/min.
New hemodynamic sensors assist in managing and positioning Impella CP:
- Optical sensor senses aortic pressure;
- Micro-axial motor senses pressure difference between aorta and left ventricle.
Improve ease of use and faster set-up time:
- Reduction in set-up steps with fewer connections;
- Single fluid line management in ICU.
Maintain Arterial Access
Reaccess sheath allows for escalation of care and is designed to improve hemostasis:
- Allows access to the artery with up to a 0.035” guidewire;
- 4 cm additional length.