This product is available only in Romanian Market
- Perform therapy through peripheral or central venous access;
- Portable system with small 35 ml extracorporeal volume meets patient needs in a multitude of clinical settings;
- Customizable hematocrit (Hct) monitor can be tailored to individual patient needs.
- Easy set-up and monitoring allows for up to 4:1 patient to nurse ratio;
- Highly automated with only one setting required to begin;
- Smart alarms/alerts prompt action when necessary.
- Hct sensor provides real-time measurement of percent blood volume change;
- SvO2 monitoring provides insights into tissue oxygen delivery;
- Filter Alert prompts action to extend filter life and reduce therapy time.