The Endoscopy Hands-On Workshop brought state-of-art technologies and minimally invasive procedures that are shaping the future of diagnostics & treatment in digestive endoscopy!
The Hands-On Workshop was held in Bucharest, at the Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy between 8th and 9th of September, gathering industry-leading experts. This was a great opportunity to learn about the latest breakthroughs and gain insights into how endoscopic minimally invasive procedures are revolutionizing patient care.
- Prof. Dr. Radu Mateescu, M.D. Gastroenterology;
- Prof. Dr. Lucian Negreanu, M.D. Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology;
- Dr. Theodor Voiosu, M.D. Gastroenterology and Hepatology;
- Dr. Andrei Voiosu, M.D. Gastroenterology and Hepatology;
- Dr. Andreea Benguș, M.D. Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
We are grateful that this event allowed healthcare experts to expand their knowledge and network with like-minded professionals who share the passion for innovation!
The event was organized in collaboration with The Foundation for Education and Health representing the Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, The Center for Innovation and eHealth & Fujifilm Healthcare Europe.