CONMED offers an extensive array of surgical plume evacuation tubing for most surgical and office procedures. With options that range from 1/4 in (6.4 mm) for compact locations to 1–3/8 in (35 mm) for large plume producing procedures, CONMED has the tubing for most clinical applications.
- 1/4 in (6.4 mm): Excellent for use with filtered wall suction and for situations where space is limited.
- 3/8 in (9.5 mm): Excellent for use in an office setting and in cases involving work in small pockets.
- 7/8 in (22 mm): The most common and versatile size of hose, combining a compact size with increased airflow. Available in various lengths, both sterile and non-sterile, with and without sponge guards.
- 1–1/4 in (32 mm): Wide diameter tubing, ideal for cases producing large amounts of plume and odors such as aesthetic procedures.
- 1–3/8 in (35 mm): Wide diameter tubing, ideal for cases producing large amounts of plume and odors such as aesthetic procedures.
Please consult us for additional guidance on tubing applications.