A low-profile dual sheath with hydrophilic coating. The PET soft inner sheath is highly flexible and supports easy advancement across the aortic arch.
- The main body stent is high conformability due to varying stent height and is kink resistant;
- A multiple tapered configurations that supports the treatment of dissections;
- The proximal seal has a novel proximal stent design and a mini spring that enhances wall apposition;
- Nitinol wire design has an optimal radial force;
- The PET graft is biocompatible with superior strength and low porosity;
- The tip capture mechanism ensures accurate control of stent graft positioning.