Unique Bilateral D-Stent Design
- Eliminates contralateral limb cannulation, simplifying procedures;
- Braided nitinol stent provides exceptional flexibility and vessel conformity;
- Ultra-low porosity woven polyester graft with endoskeleton enhances sealing properties;
- Radiopaque markers for precise positioning and easy septum alignment;
- Two sets of suprarenal anchors on each aortic stent prevent migration.
Ultra Low-Profile 14F Delivery System
- Designed to improve access and minimise vessel trauma;
- No redocking necessary for atraumatic removal;
- Streamlined endograft delivery ensures controlled and accurate placement;
- Built-in contrast injection ports simplify the procedure.
Repositionable for Accurate Placement
Bi-lateral endografts may be repositioned for precise placement.
Intuitive five-step aortic endograft delivery system provides controlled deployment.
Unique one-step retrograde iliac limb deployment, for placement accuracy at the internal iliac artery.
- Targets each vessel and provides four points of accuracy;
- Ability to independently position and offset aortic endografts maximises seal in infrarenal neck.