ACIST CVi Contrast Delivery System
CVi delivers the power to improve patient safety, minimizing the risk of contrast-induced acute kidney injury (CI-AKI) for coronary catheterizations when compared to manual injection of contrast media.
It’s the contrast injector for:
- Interventional cardiologists who want to regulate contrast injection flow and minimize risk of CI-AKI—also referred to as contrast induced nephropathy (CIN).
- Hospital administrators interested in cost containment through cath lab safety and efficiency and reducing potential patient post-procedure adverse events.
- Decrease Procedural Time;
- Use Less Contrast;
- Designed to fit any catch lab configuration;
- Provide Quality Images;
- Designed to promote safety for patients and staff;
- Designed to let you focus on catheter placement, the image & the patient-instead of on stopcocks, syringes, tubing & equipment.